Friday, July 3, 2009

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while the Wade family has been busy. A few quick updates:
* Mike and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary on May 17th. I really can't believe it has been that long.
* Mike's sister Katie graduated high school on June 1st! We are all very proud of her.
* I celebrated my 27th birthday with my family and friends. Had a great day although I was really missing my grandpa this year...(we shared a birthday)I got some very nice things from my family and my kids at school.
*Christopher graduated preschool! He will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. Not quite sure where though..still working on that. The school that he is supposed to go to doesnt have transpotation to daycare so I am trying to get a transfer to the school that does. It's actually the same elementary school that I went to.

so thats the quick updates. The kids are getting big and suprising me all the time with the new things they are learning to do....

No comments: