Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The past week

The past week hasnt been very busy...we or should I say I did alot of laundry to catch up after our mini vacation, which Mike still is giving me crap about! Marissa went home on thursday and she will be back this thursday for another week..we can't wait!!! Christopher got a new toy box from a guy that Mike did a job for and he loves all the new toys that came with it. We had to throw a few away, but he got some very nice new toys. We enjoyed visiting with a child I used to teach and her mom...Christopher loved swimming in the pool and even let me take him down to the deep end on a noodle. We went and got some new shoes for Christopher as his were falling apart...He wanted Sketchers, but he is at the weird size where he isnt toddler and not quite big boy...can you believe that my baby wears a size 12!!!!???? Marissa is only wearing a 1. So they didnt have any in his size...So we settled on some really cute ones from Target...
Guess what I have some really good news....I got a JOB!!!! I start on august 18th and I am really excited....I will be the lead teacher for the 2's and 3's.. I will keep you updated. Well thats all the happenings on the Wade front this week. I am sure I will have lots of fun stories next week as it's always a adventure with Marissa and Christopher together....

No comments: