Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Christopher's injury


Well We had a eventful morning. We headed out to VBS and when we got there Christopher opened the door and we went in. Well I was talking to another teacher and then walked in to put my keys away. Next thing I know he is asking for a bandaid. I look over at him and his big toe is bleeding ALOT. No tears or anything. Well I scoop him up and take him into the bathroom and my friend helps me wash his toe off and then we put a bandaid on. Not even 5 minutes and the blood has soaked through the bandaid. well I knew right then that we had to see somebody. I called the dr and they saud to go to the ER. So off we went. 1 1/2 later and we were out of there with my poor baby having his big toe "glued" with dermabond. He has a pretty nasty cut on the big toe and its bruised up but he was tough. gotta keep shoes on so the glue stays, but he seems to be doing ok.



No comments: